Outdoor Education for K-5 Santa Cruz Children this Fall
This school year, Exploring New Horizons will offer a place-based outdoor program to complement distance learning or home school.
Our experienced naturalists will engage stable groups of up to 12 children in an outdoor curriculum focused on environmental stewardship, social emotional learning, ecology, and the arts. Children will engage in:
- Guided nature exploration, hiking, and observation
- Nature writing, drawing, mapping, and data collection
- Art, music, and imaginary play
Programs will take place 2 days per week, from 12 – 5 pm, $70 per child per day.
Parents will drop off children at locations within 20 minutes of Santa Cruz including Seabright State Beach, Natural Bridges, Wilder Ranch, and Twin Lakes State Parks. All state and county guidelines to reduce the spread of COVID-19 will be implemented.
The fall program will run Monday, September 14 – Friday, November 20.
- Exploring New Horizons Health and Safety Plan.
- After we confirm the days you are registered, please return the following forms to email@example.com:
- Payment Information
Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Exploring New Horizons also seeks donations for our scholarship fund. Please click here to support outdoor educational equity.
Founded as a nonprofit in 1979, ENH engages over 7,000 students annually in outdoor education.