Outdoor Afterschool Program for Santa Cruz County Students Starting Feb 1, 2021
Location: Redwood Glen Camp, 3100 Bean Creek Road, Scotts Valley
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 12-5pm (choose any days; drop off 12-1pm)
Groups: K-5th, 6-9 students/group
COVID: Students & staff wear masks, state and county guidelines followed
Since 1979, Exploring New Horizons Outdoor Schools (ENH) has engaged over 200,000 students in outdoor education. Our afterschool program focuses on:
- Environmental stewardship, natural history, and social emotional learning
- Guided exploration, hiking, and observation
- Nature writing, art, and imaginary play
Programs are offered 12-5pm Monday through Friday. Families may sign up for a weekly schedule of 1 to 5 days and pods are welcome to register. Drop off is from 12-1pm and pick up is from 4:30-5pm.
Cost: $70 per student per day (scholarship information below for reduced rate of $35/day & $50/day)
Session 1: February 1 – April 2, 2021
Session 2: April 5 – May 28, 2021
If schools switch to a hybrid model, our program will adjust to accommodate the new schedule.
Students and staff wear masks and we implement all state and county COVID guidelines.
Please send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here to request your preferred schedule or click here to request a scholarship
- Within 48 hours we will contact you to confirm your registration
- Read the Exploring New Horizons Health and Safety Plan and return our Session 1 contract and health form
- Submit payment by February 1 (payment information)